Before making a reservation, please read our Terms and Conditions. Please feel free to contact us should you need clarifications.
By making reservations, you agree that you are bound by these Terms and conditions:
• All documentation will be completed by the guest before checking in.
• A deposit of 50% is required to secure your Reservation.
• The Guest in whose name the booking is made under takes full responsibility & liability for all costs incurred by his/hers/ their party or guests.
• Reservations should be made well in advance of your required date to avoid disappointment.
• Reservations will be accepted online or via any written confirmation from guest.
• All bookings are subjected to our online published terms & conditions.
• No bookings will be confirmed will be confirmed until the required deposit has been received.
All bookings are subject to our cancellation policy with the following percentage of the deposit to be forfeited should the booking be cancelled:
Cancellation of booking 0-7 days prior to arrival, 100% of the deposit will be forfeited;
Cancellation of booking 7-14 days prior to arrival, 75% of the deposit will be forfeited;
Cancellation of booking 14-21 days prior to arrival, 50% of the deposit will be forfeited;
Cancellation of booking 21+ days prior to arrival, 50% of the deposit will be forfeited;
If no deposit was paid the guest will be liable for payment of a cancellation fee, the value of which will be calculated in the same manner as the deposit to be forfeited as set out above.
Cancellation / Shortening of Stay
Cancellation of accommodation 1 day after arrival and checking inn – 50% of balance will be payable
Cancellation of accommodation 2 days after arrival and checking inn – 100% of balance will be payable
Amendments by Us
In the unlikely event that we need to amend your reservation, we will confirm this with you in writing in advance of your arrival. Should you be unhappy with our alternative arrangements we will refund your money in full.
Payment & Settlement of Accounts
Balances of accounts should be settled upon arrival. Please note that due to banking charges, a 5% surcharge is applied to all credit/debit card transactions.
Check–In / Check-Out Times
• Guests can check – In from 13h00 to 22h00.
• Earlier or later arrivals are strictly by prior arrangement.
• Departing guests are to vacate their rooms by 11h00, thereafter, an additional nights lodging will be charged for.
• Luggage may be left for later collection by prior arrangement.
Damage Policy / Disruptive Behavior Policy
Malicious or accidental damage cause by you, your client/s, guest/s or invitee/s, will be charged for at the full replacement cost of the damaged item.
• An additional cleaning charge will be levied accordingly, e.g. heavily soiled bedding, stained carpets, etc.
• For the comfort of others, boisterous and rowdy behavior will not be tolerate and if necessary, disruptive guests will be asked to leave.
• Children are to be kept under control at all times.
• Children 5 years and younger – STAY FREE WITH OWN BEDDING – Should the Guest House supply bedding R180.00 per child per night.
• Children 5 years up to 12 years – R180.00 per child per night if sharing room with Adults – Not sharing with Adults normal rate.
• Children 13 years and older – Normal Adult rate.
Laundry & Ironing
• No laundry or ironing to be done in the rooms.
We are a NON – SMOKING establishment. Should any guest/s, your client/s, or invitee/s be found smoking within the Guest House (including hanging out the windows), they will be charged an R750.00 cleaning fee.
We take great care regarding personal information that is provided to us online ensuring it is used only for stated purposes. We do not pass either your email address or personal details to any third party.
Visitors for Guests may only park on the Visitors parking area. Vehicles that park in the driveway or in such a manner that it causes an obstruction or occupies a Guest parking will be removed. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage.
We have taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website, however it does not make warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness off the information within or accessible through the site. Loevensteyn Guest House reserves the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided. Tranquil Guest House, its employees, staff & agents are not liable to you, the client, the clients guests or invitees for any loss, damage, injury or death suffered by you or your client/s, guest/s, guest/s invitee on or about the premises of Loevensteyn Guest House whatsoever arising, including but not limited to theft, whether resulting from any act or omission whether negligent or not on the part of Loevensteyn Guest House, its employees, staff & agents. You, your client/s, guest/s or invitee/s irrevocably waive any / all potential claims and further indemnify and hold harmless Loevensteyn Guest House, its employees, staff & agents.